sex., 02 de dez.|
On the Beach - corner of A1A & Ocean Ave
➡️ 🌊 Beachside Breath Work - FREE
Breath is the foundation of good (or bad) health. Breath better = live a longer, healthier life!
Horário e local
02 de dez. de 2022, 19:00 – 19:50
On the Beach - corner of A1A & Ocean Ave, Ocean Ave, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951, USA
Sobre o evento
Join us for this FREE community event the first Friday of every month. It's estimated that 70-80% of humans breathe in ways that deteriorate mental and physical health. Each of the 50,000 breaths we take each day make a difference and if we're not breathing well, each breath deteriorates our health.
Each session is different and could include:
* What is healthy vs unhealthy breathing?
* Breathing analysis * Brain Balancing Breath.
* Heart/Brain Coherence Breathing
* Tibetan Tummo Breathing
* Fall Asleep Easy Breathing
* Energizing Breath
* Calming Breath
* Detoxifying Breath
* Qigong Breathing
* 9 Breath Method - monk or warrior style
* Breathing for Peak Performance
* Stress Managment Breathing
* and there are even more breathwork techniques!
Beach sunrise . . . Healthiest air in the world . . . Breathe with Neighbors . . . Totally FREE . . . You gotta check this out at least once!
Poor Breathing Habits can result in:
- Digestive disorders like IBS, constipation and acid reflux
- Poor immune function
- Sluggish metabolism
- Inability to adapt to change = easily stressed out
- Slow healing from injury or surgery
- Poor organ and brain function
- Early onset of cognitive decline (memory failures, dementia, loss of focus, etc)
- Insomnia and sleep apnea
- Fatigue/low energy levels
- Frequent headaches
- High blood pressure
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Search PubMed for even more research on how poor breathing hurts health
Bring a blanket or chair to sit on. Sometimes we stand, Sometimes we sit. Sometimes we lay down for the practices. What you bring is up to you. Enjoy the beach! This event is offered as a FREE community service from Lea Williamson, founder of Beachside Qigong & Tai Chi, who has been doing daily breathwork since 2005 and is certified to teach different forms of breath work. Breath work is the foundation of all qigong and tai chi. You'll breathe a little easier after just one session!
This event is totally free, even the metered parking (until 8:00am).US$ 0,00